Saturday, July 31, 2010

Summer Essentials Sew-Along - Update

As July comes to an end, I thought it would be a good idea to let you know how my projects for the Summer Essentials Sew-Along is progressing. I still have a fair bit to do to get the items done, seeing as I've had some health problems the past two weeks. Nothing serious, just enough to keep me from sewing as much as I'd like. However, the sew-along description does say that you need 'to sew five(-ish) warm-weather friendly pieces by August(-ish)', so I'm going to take advantage of the wording and upload them to the Flickr group as well as blog about them as a part of that sew-along, despite of finishing in early August ;)

Hope everyone is enjoying summer :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm taking advantage of the wording, too! Nearly there, but not quite ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit I'm happy that I'm not the only one, Ali. But if anyone can get away with it, it would have to be you ;)

    ReplyDelete